Summer Holiday 2013 - THAILAND!

22:21 B 12 Comments

Hello! Or if you would like to have a go at basic Thai 
then you would have to say 'sawasdee; pronounced as sa-wad-dee', which means hello!  
I know that quite a lot of you are looking forward to this post, so here it is, 
a little sneak peek of my summer holiday in Thailand!  
I went to quite a lot of places (mainly amazing restaurants, haha) including Phuket (located south of Thailand), which is very famous for beautiful white sandy beaches, breathtaking islands, clear blue sea and perfect scenery.  Although, my trip to Phuket this year wasn't as perfect as many years ago, as me and my family went during the damn-heavy-rain season.  So our plan of going out to the sea on big boat to 'Phi-Phi Island' and other islands were washed down the drain.  But I've managed to splash around in our private penthouses salted swimming pools, so at least I felt like I was at the beach!
I still had an amazing time there, as I was out eating (a lot), shopping, and all sorts in Bangkok.  I promise that I'd upload some more posts of where I've been in Thailand in the near future!  It will be exciting to show you some food and places you might not have been to, seen or heard of before! :)
BRB, I'm going on a diet! 
See you on the next post!
Boonya
xxx

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. Sawasdee!
    Was looking forward to this post! Thailand sounds and looks so interesting, I'll need to visit sometime in the near future!!
    The food looks so amazing.
    Can't wait to see some of your outfit posts too xoxo

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Thailand.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those little fishies eating your feet?! Those kinds of pedicures scare me haha you must be brave!
    Cute blog
    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you~ xx
    www.TheAblazed.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how nice pictures!

    Would you like to follow each other?I would love to keep in touch so i can keep reading you!

    And what about other social media? Let me know if you follow in GFC or any of above and I'll follow right back!! :D

    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to go to thailand so bad, majorly jealous that you got to go!!! i love love love thai food, looking at your pics is making me hungry, great inspiration! love the first pic!

    thanks for sharing!

    I have been following you now via bloglovin for a long while. if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)

    let me know!

    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh wow I would love to go to Thailand! You're so so lucky! That dog is very cute and I love how many pictures of food there are haha.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks amazing!

    I followed on bloglovin, follow mine?:)
    closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got back from Thailand too! Hope you have time to view my photos on my blog!

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, amazing photo's, looks like a great time!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great mix photo :)

    would you like follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comments on my blog posts. Thank you so much for all of your support. I am happy to reply to any appropriate questions. ♡