TURQUOISE & A SNAKE | OOTD

14:08 B 27 Comments


I have less than a month left, until I have to say goodbye to summer.  
Therefore, it is appropriate for me to share a few more summery outfit post(s) with you, isn't it? 
I love everything about the summer, apart from when the weather gets stupidly hot!  
I'm lucky when it comes to tanning as well, probably because I was originally quite tanned.  So I don't really need to sunbathe to turn dark.  
Anyway, during my time at Phuket, me and my family stayed at an beautiful resort, Twinpalms where we have booked a luxurious penthouse for the weekend.  I thought it would be a lovely idea to shoot this holiday outfit around the resort.  I had other guests starring at me, as well as trying their hardest to get in my photos. They probably knew I was 'keen', as I enjoyed posing in front of the camera!
IN THIS OUTFIT:
TOP (WITH SLITTED BACK) - ZARA
SKORT - 17CLUB (THAI CLOTHING BRAND)
ARMCUFF - BOUTIQUE STORE IN TERMINAL21 MALL
SUNGLASSES - RAY-BAN
WATCH - MICHAEL KORS
FLIPFLOPS - H&M
RING - MISS SELFRIDGE 
Have a wonderful day, 
Boonya
xxx

You Might Also Like

27 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous as always. love the snake armband!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! great photos as always :) x
    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look on you.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love your skirt! it's so cute! :)

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute outfit! I love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I that skort it's gorgeous!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely look! That skort is amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the look
    exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute skort!
    How about following each other?
    I follow you on GFC and BL
    Hope you will follow back!

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cute skort!
    How about following each other?
    I follow you on GFC and BL
    Hope you will follow back!

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute especially the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that arm cuff is pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures! The skirt is super cute and I'm in love with that arm cuff :)

    I blog about fashion as well. Maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin?
    www.somethingforeus.com

    xxChonce

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look amazing as usual my love. See ya in london xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the snake arm cuff! so unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute blog! You are very beautiful love x
    Maria xx
    thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this outfit and that skirt is just amazing!

    http://marylyl.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look so pretty :) the skirt is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look incredible girl! love the sunnies! how about followin eachother? Just lemme know x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute! I love your skirt and sunglasses. I am loving the snake bracelet. It looks so cool. Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, really appreciate it! :):)

    Great blog, I love this post and looking forward to reading your next one!

    Now following you!! :):)

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that skirt!perfect shape and color!
    love the pics, and your hair looks amazing!
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally loving your skirt here, B! I can't wait to see what outfits you have planned for fashion week! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. the skirt is freakin cuteeee!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comments on my blog posts. Thank you so much for all of your support. I am happy to reply to any appropriate questions. ♡